Please join us!
Event Venue: Wade Oval - 10820 East Blvd, Cleveland, OH 44106. Our 2021 Cleveland Congenital Heart Walk is planned to be both virtual and in-person! Register now so you'll receive details on participation! You can download our Participant Guide here!
● Walk Week (September 9- 10) – Our Walk week includes a 2-day virtual Walk program, with videos and activities at our Cleveland Congenital Heart Walk Facebook page. Our Virtual Walk Week includes the folowing live events:
- Congenital Heart Bingo – Thursday, 5 pm ET (download your BINGO Card here!)
- Heart Angel Luminary Lighting – Thursday, 6 pm ET
● Walk Day - (September 11, 2021) - Join us live at 9:30 a.m.* for our Welcome, Mission updates, Moment of Silence and Heart Angel Remembrance, Research Remarks, Acknowledgments, Awards and Entertainment! Then, whether the event is in person or virtual, walk wherever you are, and share your photos by tagging us (@WalkforCHDResearch) and using hashtags (#WalkForCHDResearch, #ClevelandCHDWalk, #ClevelandCHW)! Detailed schedule to follow.
Detailed Event Schedule at Wade Oval:
- 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. Guest arrival, registration and check in, Pre-remarks activities
- 10:00 a.m. - Remarks program
- 10:45 a.m. - Walk begins
- 11:15 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - Post-walk activities resumes at the event village
For any in-person events, our decision to hold the event will be subject to a full review of safety conditions, and all applicable health advisories. In-person events will reflect health guidance, venue requirements and restrictions, and with strict safety health protocols in place.
*Times may be adjusted. Please check back closer to walk day!
Parking Instructions and Details: Nearby public parking is available at guest expense.