Please join us!
● Walk Week (August 12-13) – We’ll be sharing pre-Walk activities at our event Facebook page, outlined in our Participant Guide with all the details you’ll need, for activities to bring together Heart Warrior and Heart Angel families, cardiologists, researchers and medical professionals, artists, entertainers, special visitors, and with your help, new supporters!
- Live Zoom gatherings include:
- Congenital Heart Walk Bingo - Friday, 8/13/21 at 5:00 p.m. PST - https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3602242950, Meeting ID 360 224 2950
- Heart Angel Luminary Lighting - Friday, 8/13/21 at 6:00 p.m. PST - https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3602242950, Meeting ID 360 224 2950
● Walk Day - (August 15, 2021) - Join us live at 10:00 a.m.* for our Welcome, Mission updates, Moment of Silence and Heart Angel Remembrance, Research Remarks, Acknowledgments, Awards and Entertainment! Please note, this event has a $12 minimum fundraising requirement per person, for all guests over age 2.
Detailed Event Schedule at the Sacramento Zoo:
9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. - Guest arrival, registration and check in, Pre-remarks activities
10:00 a.m. - Remarks program
10:45 a.m. - Walk begins
11:15 a.m. Post-walk gathering and refreshments (details to follow)
For any in-person events, our decision to hold the event will be subject to a full review of safety conditions, and all applicable health advisories. In-person events will reflect health guidance, venue requirements and restrictions, and with strict safety health protocols in place.
The Children’s Heart Foundation supports and encourages a safe gathering and event environment for our guests. Guests should consider their safety and comfort in choosing to attend our in-person event, and a virtual Walk Week participation option is available for guests who may not be comfortable attending in person. We will make face masks and hand sanitizer available at the event. Guests are asked to maintain appropriate social distancing. Unvaccinated guests are asked to wear face masks (with all guests welcome to wear masks if they wish), and all guests should wear masks when entering indoor areas including rest rooms, in addition to hand washing.
*Times may be adjusted. Please check back closer to walk day!
Parking Instructions and Details: Onsite parking at guest expense is available.