Please join us!
Please follow our Cincinnati Congenital Heart Walk Facebook page to stay up to date on important event information!
● Walk Week (August 5-6) – We’ll be sharing pre-Walk activities at our event Facebook page, outlined in our Participant Guidewith all the details you’ll need, for activities to bring together Heart Warrior and Heart Angel families, cardiologists, researchers and medical professionals, artists, entertainers, special visitors, and with your help, new supporters!
- Live Zoom gatherings include:
- Congenital Heart Walk Bingo - Thursday, 8/5//21 at 5:00 p.m. EST - https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3602242950, Meeting ID 360 224 2950
- Heart Angel Luminary Lighting - Thursday, 8/5/21 at 6:00 p.m. EST - https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3602242950, Meeting ID 360 224 2950
● Walk Day - (August 8, 2021) - Join us live at 8:30 a.m.* for our Welcome, Mission updates, Moment of Silence and Heart Angel Remembrance, Research Remarks, Acknowledgments, Awards and Entertainment! Please note, this event has a $10 minimum fundraising requirement per person, for all guests over age 2.
Detailed Event Schedule at the Cincinnati Zoo:
7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. - Guest arrival, registration and check in, Pre-remarks activities
8:30 a.m. - Remarks program
9:00 a.m. - Walk begins
9:45 a.m. Post-walk gathering and refreshments (details to follow)
For any in-person events, our decision to hold the event will be subject to a full review of safety conditions, and all applicable health advisories. In-person events will reflect health guidance, venue requirements and restrictions, and with strict safety health protocols in place.
*Times may be adjusted. Please check back closer to walk day!
Parking Instructions and Details: Parking is available at Zoo parking lots, at guest expense.