- To date, and with support from community and corporate champions, we have funded nearly $14 million in CHD research across 130 research grants and other scientific collaboration. The Children’s Heart Foundation plays a critical role in funding novel, innovative and affordable research to drive breakthroughs.
- Funded research has helped lower the incidence and mortality rate for those born with heart defects, to more effectively diagnose CHDs for pre-natal care and early interventions, to support pioneering procedures, treatments and therapies, and to improve longevity and quality of life for Heart Warriors. Funded research honors every Heart Angel we have lost. We remain focused on survival, and to addressing challenges that can confront the more than 2 million Heart Warriors in the U.S., including lifelong health problems, developmental delays, exercise difficulties, heart failure, risk of sudden cardiac arrest, stroke, and more.
Sponsorship Opportunities for The 7th Annual Jasper Johnson Memorial Golf Outing
- Eagle Sponsor- $2,000. Includes foursome, hole sign and full-page ad in program.
- Birdie Sponsor - $1,000. Includes foursome and hole sign.
- Par Sponsor - $500. Includes 1 player registration and hole sign.
- Hole Sponsor - $250
- In lieu of sponsorship, we gratefully accept donations of gift cards, donated auction items, monetary donations, and your assistance in sharing event information with other avid golfers and potential supporters.
- The WooSox have donated a VIP tour of the new Polar Park stadium and autographed baseball
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for Placing Children at the Heart of Research!