- 25 ready-to-go social media posts including artwork, video, content, and social tags for you to post on your social media channels throughout 2021.
- A “Proud Supporter of The Children’s Heart Foundation” logo for use in your employee e-signatures and across other digital platforms.
- A team page we set up for you on our “25 for the 25th”campaign page where your clients, supporters and even employees can donate, and which allows for a logo or photo and custom copy!
- Spotlight acknowledgements on your organization across our digital platforms (social, e-blast and nationwide Virtual Congenital Heart Walk).
- Fundraising ideas, support and tools!
Why Do We Need Your Support?
- CHDs are the most commonly-occurring birth defect, affecting 1 in every 110 children born (a child born every 15 minutes in the U.S.)
- CHDs are the leading cause of birth defect-related deaths.
- Approximately 25% of children born with CHDs will require a heart surgery or other intervention to survive.
- Surgery can help to repair some defects, but many individual with CHDs require additional operation(s) and/or medication.
- Though 85% of babies born with a CHD now live to at least age 18, those with more complex CHDs are less likely to reach adulthood.
- CHD patients may face lifelong health problems including growth and eating issues, developmental delays, difficulty with exercise, heart rhythm problems, heart failure, sudden cardiac arrest, or stroke. About 20% to 30% of persons with CHD have other birth defects or genetic disorders.
How Can You Help?To get underway, please email us at email@example.com!