Join me in supporting congenital heart defect research!
Raising funds for congenital heart defect (CHD) research is critically important to all babies born with CHDs -- there have been so many medical advances thanks to organizations like The Children's Heart Foundation, and so many more babies are able to live long and full lives despite being born with critical heart defects.
But we need more funding, more research, more medical advances, for children just like Leon. There is still so much more to do.
Did you know?
- 40,000 babies are born in the US with heart defects each year.
- Approximately 25% of those babies will need heart surgery to survive
- CHDs are the #1 birth defect, affecting 1 in 100 babies born.
- CHDs are the #1 cause of birth defect death in the US.
- CHDs are now the most common problem in pregnant women.
- There are more adults living with CHDs than ever, thanks to medical advancements at birth.
By donating to help me reach my fundraising goal, you’re helping to fund the most promising research into CHDs - America’s most common birth defect.
To donate and support our walk, click Donate Now. Thank you!
To join our team and walk with us, click Join Team.
Together we can make a life-saving difference! Thank you for your support.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.