Thank you for supporting Oliver and CHD Research!
Thank you for visiting my fundraising page for the Pittsburgh Congenital Heart Walk. Raising funds for CHD research is critically important to all Heart Warriors and Heart Angels, and personally very meaningful to my family and I.
Oliver was born in 2016 with complex CHD. His diagnosis is:
- DORV with TGA
- Criss Cross Ventricular Valves
- Subvalvar and Valvar Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- Inlet Ventricular Septal Defect.
His surgeries to date include:
- Right Sided BT Shunt (August 2016)
- Bidirectional Glenn Palliation with Ligation of Azygous Vein (November 2016)
- Fenestrated Fontan (September 2018)
Fontan patients face multiple risks as they get older with the most common being FALD (Fontan Associated Liver Disease). The research being funded by the Children's Heart Foundation will help diagnose and identify issues earlier and possibly even prevent certain challenges leading to a longer and healthier life.
Please help us to fund CHD research by making a donation to my personal fundraising page. Together we can make a life-saving difference!
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.